Large Blaze Cage Incinerator 47"
The Blaze Burn Cage is the ultimate solution for burning yard debris, card board boxes, and sensitive documents. A superior alternative to loose piles or old barrels, the Blaze Burn Cage is engineered to provide excellent airflow for hotter flames and more thorough burns.
- Made in America
- Uniquely angled slots provide excellent rigidity for a stronger design and superior airflow
- American Steel construction is nearly 2x thicker than competitive models
- Heavier gauge steel resists warping from heat and stands up to heavy use
- Clever tab and slot design enables easy assembly with no tools or hardware needed
- Simple design can be stored flat after use
- Integrated handles for easy transport
- The optional lid helps contain embers and ash from escaping the cage while burning
- Assembled dimensions are approximately 24" square by 47" tall
- Each panel is approximately 20 pounds
The mild steel construction is hand-oiled to protect the metal from rust and corrosion. The finish is easily reapplied when necessary and continues to add additional layers of protection similar to "seasoning" cast iron cookware.
The optional base provides even more airflow by elevating the fuel 4" above the ground allowing the integrated air vents to feed the fire for hotter and longer burns. The steel base provides some protection to the ground below from the extreme temperatures and makes for easier cleanup by collecting ash after the fire has died.
$25 Flat-Rate UPS Ground Shipping
*Image shown without optional debris lid
*Image shown with optional debris lid